September is Realtor Safety Month. Did you know, according to the National Association of Realtors (NAR) 2017 Member Safety Survey, forty-four percent of female realtors and one in four male realtors have experienced a situation in the past year that made them fear for their personal safety or safety of their personal information. We want to help give real estate agents and their families peace of mind every day. It is important to have personal safety protocols in place that you use with every client. Our KATANA Safety Arc, App & 24/7 Response Center Subscription work together providing you three layers of defense so you can have peace of mind every day. We have partnered with the National Association of Realtors® and you can learn more about Real Estate Agent Safety and Safety Products & Programs on their website here. You can learn more about KATANA Safety as a Real Estate Agent safety product here.
- Bridging the Gap for Post-Acute Clinicians
- Maxwell Healthcare Associates and KATANA Safety Announce Partnership to Help Protect Home Health Workers
- Senate Bill 240, the Workplace Violence Prevention Act, approved by the House, Senate and Governor of Texas and Becomes Effective September 1, 2024
- Workplace Violence in Healthcare: The Impact on Personal Safety, Recruitment, Retention, and Productivity of Home-Based Health Care Workers
- Home Healthcare Workplace Violence Standards Expected Soon