We’re going to be at VPPPA’s Safety + National Symposium in New Orleans August 27-30th. If you, or a representative from your company, plans to attend, please stop by booth #707. We’d love to meet your organization and see how we can be of service in keeping your remote employees safe in the field.
- Bridging the Gap for Post-Acute Clinicians
- Maxwell Healthcare Associates and KATANA Safety Announce Partnership to Help Protect Home Health Workers
- Senate Bill 240, the Workplace Violence Prevention Act, approved by the House, Senate and Governor of Texas and Becomes Effective September 1, 2024
- Workplace Violence in Healthcare: The Impact on Personal Safety, Recruitment, Retention, and Productivity of Home-Based Health Care Workers
- Home Healthcare Workplace Violence Standards Expected Soon